A Park City Smile
From the moment of your first contact and visit, we want your experience with us to be fun and comfortable. We want you to feel confident in each one of us, and know you are receiving the best care from a team that cares about you as an individual. We want every one to have fun while at our office.
Please feel free to bring your children and siblings to the office where they can read, relax, and play in our game room. Check out some of Dr. Sumsion’s cycling jerseys, the Olympic Torch he carried on his bike for the 1996 Atlanta Summer Games, and signed jerseys from Greg Lemond and Lance Armstrong. Also check out our latest contest where winners can receive things like movie passes, bowling passes, restaurant gift cards and an Apple iTouch.
- Dr. Sumsion never rushes into treatment. When it is necessary we emphasize comfortable “glued-in” devices ensuring the shortest treatment time possible. When possible, we treat children with just one phase of orthodontics. If you can do it in one phase, we do it in one phase.
- Your family deserves the best, and our office uses the latest technological advancements ensuring beautiful smiles that will last a lifetime.
- Dr. Sumsion is one of the original Invisalign® Orthodontists and achieved Invisalign’s Elite Providers status in 2006.
- Dr. Sumsion continues to offer the same quality care in the Park City and Summit county regions, and has years of experience providing the highest quality care to his patients. Your family’s smiles are in good hands.
- We believe that everyone should have a smile they can be proud of. We offer flexible, affordable payment plans to make having a great smile work within your budget.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff understands that you want the best for you and your children. We treat each and every patient we see as we would want our own family to be treated.
- We think getting a great smile should be fun, too! We want you to remember your orthodontic experience with us as fun and full of laughter!
- The people who come into our office are more than just patients; they are our family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to actively serve in the community where we call home.